The T5577 Round Disc is a rewritable Low Frequency tag capable of emulating HID ProxCard II, EM4100 and Indala tags. The T5577 Round Disc has a adhesive back that allows it to be attached to many different surfaces.
The tag operates at 125kHz. The Proxmark firmware and client include code for programming these tags.
- Contactless power supply
- Contactless Read/Write data transmission
- Radio frequency fRF from 100kHz to 150kHz
- Basic Mode or Extended Mode
- Compatible with Atmel® T5557, ATA5567
- Replacement for Atmel e5551/T5551 in most common operation modes
- Configurable for ISO/IEC 11784/785 compatibility
In The Box: 1x T5577 20mm Round Tag
Weight: 1 g
Operating Frequency: 100kHz to 150kHz
Made In: China