MIFARE Ultralight is a High Frequency Tag that has been developed by NXP Semiconductors to be used in a contactless smart ticket or smart card in combination with a Proximity Coupling Devices. It is intended for use as single trip or limited use tickets.
Features and Benefits:
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy.
- Operating frequency of 13.56 MHz.
- Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity bit coding, bit counting.
7 byte serial number (cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3).
- Fast counter transaction: < 10 ms
- Operating distance up to 100 mm depending on antenna geometry and reader configuration.
- Data transfer rates of 106 kbit/s.
- True anticollision.
- Typical ticketing transaction: < 35 ms.
- Public Transportation Networks,
- Loyalty Cards
- Day Passes
- Magnetic Stripe Tickets
In The Box: 1x Mifare Ultralight Tag
Weight: 4 g
Operating Distance: Up to 100 mm
Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
Made In: China