The Mifare 1K is a High Frequency Tag with some notable features:
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy.
- Operating frequency of 13.56 MHz.
Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit Anti-collision coding, bit counting.
Typical ticketing transaction time of less than 100 ms (including backup management).
- Operating distance up to 100 mm depending on antenna geometry and reader configuration.
- Data transfer of 106 kbit/s
- Public transportation
- Electronic toll collection
- School and campus cards
- Internet cafes
- Access management Car parking
- Employee cards
In The Box: 1x Mifare 1k Tag
Weight: 4 g
Operating Distance: Up to 100 mm
Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
Made In: China