This kit includes the HackRF One, injection modled plastic enclosure, micro USB cable, and can include an ANT500 or ANT700 for getting started with SDR.
Pre-Order your HackRF today, orders will be shipped before the end of February 2017.
HackRF One from Great Scott Gadgets is a Software Defined Radio peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 10 MHz to 6 GHz. Designed to enable test and development of modern and next generation radio technologies, HackRF One is an open source hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral or programmed for stand-alone operation.
- 10 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
- half-duplex transceiver
- up to 20 million samples per second
- 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
- compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
- software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
- software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector
- SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
- convenient buttons for programming
- internal pin headers for expansion
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- open source hardware
WARNING: HackRF One is test equipment for RF systems. It has not been tested for compliance with regulations governing transmission of radio signals. You are responsible for using your HackRF One legally.
In The Box: HackRF One PCB, Plastic Enclosure, micro USB cable, can include ANT500 or ANT700
Antenna Range: 75 MHz to 1 GHz
Antenna Length: 20 cm to 88 cm
Manufacturer: Great Scott Gadgets
Made In: China