HID iClass 2000
HID’s iCLASS® 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology can be used for diverse applications such as access control, biometrics, cashless vending, public transportation, airline ticketing and customer loyalty programs. Multiple, securely separated files enable numerous applications and support future growth.
- Offers universal compatibility with all iClass proximity readers.
- Provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
- Contactless power supply
- Contactless Read/Write data transmission
- Unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions, even when close to keys and coins.
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control.
- 2k Bits (256 Bytes) with 2 Application Areas
- Meets ISO 15693 standards
- In The Box: 1x HID iClass 2000 Tag
- Weight: 4 g
- Operating Distance: 50 - 120 mm
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Made In: China