$100.00 USD $109.00 USD
The Ubertooth One is an open source 2.4 GHz wireless development platform suitable for experimentation. The project was originally funded through Kickstarter and developed by Michael Ossmann.
This item is an original from Great Scott Gadgets. Features include:
- 2.4 GHz transmit and receive.
- Transmit power and receive sensitivity comparable to a Class 1 device.
- In-System Programming (ISP) serial connector.
- Expansion connector: intended for inter-Ubertooth communication or other future uses.
- Six indicator LEDs.
In addition to monitoring communications, the Ubertooth One can also be used as a 2.4Ghz spectrum analyzer. Customers may also be interested in purchasing an Enclosure for their Ubertooth.
WARNING: The Ubertooth One is test equipment for 2.4 GHz systems. It has not been tested for compliance with regulations governing transmission of radio signals. You are responsible for using your Ubertooth One legally.
- In The Box: Ubertooth One with Antenna
- Board Dimensions: 8.5cm x 2cm x 1cm
- Weight: 18 g
- Firmware: 2015-10-R1
- Manufacturer: Great Scott Gadgets
- Made In: China