ProxmarkPro - How to Save/Load a Tag to SD Card
This blog post covers the steps of how to save and load a tag using the ProxmarkPro. In this blog post we will be working with a HID tag, but the ProxmarkPro works with many other tags as well. The steps that follow will be very similar if not identical for other supported tags.
What you will need for this blog post
Saving a Tag
1. Connect your LF Antenna to your ProxmarkPro and turn the device on.
2. Navigate to the HID menu.
3. With your HID tag in field, select Read from the HID menu.
4. If your HID tag was read successfully press the right button to continue back to the HID menu, while there navigate down to the Save option.
5. Your HID tag is now saved with a Default name.
Note: With the HID tag saved you can now clone or replay the tag later. Also all tag default tag names can be changed later by connecting your SD card to your computer and changing it in the file system.
Loading a Tag
1. Navigate to the Load Tag Menu option. Select HID and then your desired Tag.
Note: This can also be done with other supported tags.