Download the ChameleonMini Driver file here.
1. Connect ChameleonMini to PC.
Wait for the following dialog to appear.
2. Navigate to Device Manager by opening up the run command box (Windows Key + R).
Enter "devmgmt.msc" and click OK.
3. Double click on LUFA CDC Demo (shown below).
4. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software".
5. Click Browse and navigate to the location of the driver folder. When the driver folder is selected Click Next.
6. If you are prompted with a warning message about the driver being unsigned give the driver permission to install. You should see the following dialog below. The COM Port number may vary.
7. Navigate to Device Manger and there should be a ChameleonMini Virtual Serial Port under the Ports Tab.
The driver is now installed.
Finished! Enjoy a beverage of your choosing.
Related Blog Entries: