Follow the instructions below to sniff communications between an ACR122U reader and a ISO1443A Tag with the ChameleonMini. If you have not setup your ChameleonMini yet check out our Getting Started Guide.
What you will need:
1) Begin by connecting the ACR122U and ChameleonMini to your computer.
2) Place the ChameleonMini on top of the ACR122U.
3) Now place place an ISO14443A tag on top of the ChameleonMini.
4) Launch the ChameleonMini client in your terminal application and run the following command:
You should see the following output:
5) Start sniffing by running the following command:
You should see output similar to the trace shown below:
6) Enter the following command to stop sniffing:
Related Blog Entries: