1) Connect your ChameleonMini to your computer.
2) Open up your terminal application. Type is following code:
3) Type in your password to continue and run the command below:
socat - /dev/ttyACM0,crnl
4) To confirm that you are connected run the following command.
5) The ChameleonMini should respond with output similar to the version string shown below:
1) Install ZTerm. ZTerm allows you to easily connect to the ChameleonMini and run commands.
2) Connect your ChameleonMini to your computer and open Zterm.
3) In ZTerm, select the serial port associated with your ChameleonMini.
4) Click OK.
5) Your ChameleonMini should now be connected. Run the following command.
The ChameleonMini should reply as follows.
101:OK WITH TEXT Chameleon-Mini 150304 using LUFA 130901 compiled with AVR-GCC 4.8.1
Your ChameleonMini is now ready to be used.
Follow the instructions below to enable local echo in ZTerm.
1) Click Settings on the top toolbar.
2) Click connection.
3) Click Local Echo.
4) Click OK to confirm,
You can now see what you are typing.
1) Install the ChameleonMini Driver. A guide can be found here.
2) Install TeraTerm. TeraTerm allows you to easily connect to the ChameleonMini and run commands.
3) Connect your ChameleonMini to your computer and open TeraTerm.
4) Once installed Configure TeraTerm as shown below.
5) To confirm that you are connected run the following command.
Output from the "VERSION?" command should resemble the response below.
Related Blog Entries:
Hardware and software sources for the MagSpoof R3 are now available at https://github.com/RyscCorp/magspoof_r3.